The locations are as follows:
1. Nordstrom Downtown Seattle - Seattle, Washington
2. Nordstrom Bellevue Square - Bellevue, Washington
3. Nordstrom Alderwood Mall - Lynwood, Washington
4. Nordstrom Downtown Portland - Portland, Oregon
5. Nordstrom San Francisco Centre - San Francisco, California
6. Nordstrom Stanford Shopping Center - Palo Alto, California
7. Nordstrom Broadway Plaza in Walnut Creek - Walnut Creek, California
8. Nordstrom The Village at Corte Madera - Corte Madera, California
9. Nordstrom Topanga - Canoga Park, California
10. Nordstrom Del Amo Fashion Center - Torrence, California
11. Nordstrom Santa Anita - Arcadia, California
12. Nordstrom The Grove - Los Angeles, California
13. Nordstrom Fashion Island - Newport Beach, California
14. Nordstrom North County - Escondido, California
15. Nordstrom The Shops at Mission Viejo - Mission Viejo, California
16. Nordstrom Irvine Spectrum Center - Irvine, California
17. Nordstrom Michigan Avenue - Chicago, Illinois
18. Nordstrom Oakbrook Center - Oakbrook, Illinois
19. Nordstrom Mall of America - Bloomington, Massachusetts
20. Nordstrom Old Orchard Center - Skokie, Illinois
21. Nordstrom Ross Park - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
22. Nordstrom Park Meadows - Lone Tree, Colorado
23. Nordstrom Domain Northside - Austin, Texas
24. Nordstrom Fashion Place - Murray, Utah
25. Nordstrom NorthPark Center - Dallas, Texas
26. Nordstrom International Plaza - Tampa, Fla.
27. Nordstrom Shops at Merrick Park - Coral Gables, Fla.
28. Nordstrom Perimeter Mall - Atlanta, Georgia
29. Nordstrom SouthPark - Charlotte, North Carolina
30. Nordstrom The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City - Arlington, Virginia
31. Nordstrom The Plaza at King of Prussia - King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
32. Nordstrom Garden State Plaza - Paramus, New Jersey
33. Nordstrom The Westchester - White Plains, New York
34. Nordstrom The Mall at Short Hills - Short Hills, New Jersey
35. Nordstrom Natick Mall - Natick, Massachusetts
About Sarah Borghi
In 1975, the company that was to bear forth Sarah Borghi was founded. The company maintains its position as a premier name in the world of luxury Italian fashion hosiery, tights, and socks. It has dedicated more than 40 years scrutinizing the finest yarns and evolving technologies to breathing flawless life into the unique range of luxurious fashion. To experiment with bold accessories, vibrant patterns and captivating colors. Sarah Borghi and Borghi
Uomo were designed for style-conscious visionaries with a taste for contemporary flair, a sharp eye for evolving trends, and a hunger to explore and amplify their unique personality.
Nordstrom, Inc. is a leading fashion specialty retailer based in the U.S. Founded in 1901 as a shoe store in Seattle, today Nordstrom operates 356 stores in 40 states, including 121 full-line stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico; 224 Nordstrom Rack stores; two Jeffrey boutiques; and two clearance stores. Additionally, customers are served online through Nordstrom.com, Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook. The company also owns Trunk Club, a personalized clothing service serving customers online at TrunkClub.com and its seven clubhouses.
Nordstrom, Inc.'s common stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol JWN.
Btia is a premiere full-service luxury brand marketing and sales agency that revolutionizes all current and outdated sales agencies. Most importantly, Btia is an agency that leverages customized methodologies to gain in depth insights on consumer intentions, leading the charge on driving our luxury brand clients into the leading upscale North American point of sales. Btia understands that today's world is driven by socially based purchase decisions. Channeling there conversation is vital to obtain the leading retail network. Their team works relentlessly spotting trends and finding leading retail point of sale prospects. Their strategy applies to every client, everywhere - working to drive unthinkable connections between our premium clients and the most prestigious point of sales. They learn all they can about the point of sales to determine how they can integrate their brands within their space. Then they implement their team's plan that triggers consumers to ultimately make the purchase.